November 12, 2011

On My Wishlist #5



Meme hosted by Book Chick City!







Shiver Trilogy Boxset (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1-3)



Shiver Trilogy Boxset (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1-3) by Maggie Stiefvater


Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
From Goodreads:

Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will be left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance.




Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
From Goodreads:

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.

At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.




Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
From Goodreads:

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.


I've finished Shiver, and man! I need to get these!


7 kommenttia :

Mateja said...

I love The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. The writing is so beautiful, it reads like poetry. Wow, all three books look so pretty together. I hope you get it soon and love it!

Monaliz said...

I just finished "Linger", this is just MUST-HAVE, and I definitely will love it! :)

Tiffany Drew said...

I haven't read this series yet, I only have two of the three books. I'm working on getting the one I need so I can finally read them. I hear so many good things about it!

Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

Melissa said...

Oh...good pick! I haven't read any of these either but really want to!!!

Thanks for visiting!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Hannah Mariska said...

This is a really good series. So well written - I hope you get them soon :)

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Great choices! I've read the first and have the second on my tbr. I really loved the first!

Monaliz said...

The first was really, really good! The second I read in a day, but I only had Finnish copy on my hand, and the translation kind of.. sucked. But hopefully I'll get these in English! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz