February 09, 2012


I've been pretty lazy this week, meaning I haven't been able to write any reviews. I've been feeling quite under the weather, and didn't realize until yesterday that I've been running some fever this whole week! And didn't take my temperature until last night. D'oh.
This is why I haven't been able to write even a single sensible sentence this week! Seriously, it took me an hour to write this whole thing.

I try to do some updates, just pretty hard right now. But hopefully I'll be back soon, all healthy and with some brain! :)

2 kommenttia :

PatriciaBookExhibitionism said...

I know it's been forever since you've posted it, but I just wanted to say: Hope you're feeling better!

Monaliz said...

Sone what! :) I've been running low fever for three weeks now, so it's getting pretty boring :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz