February 10, 2012

TGIF at GReads! #3: Love Stories


Another TGIF at GReads!


This Friday's Question:

Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?

Oh, the love stories.. Difficult decision, but here's a few! :)



Sophie and Archer from the Hex Hall series

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I just adore this love story! With all the twists and complications and oh my. I live for these kind of love stories!



Violet and Jay from The Body Finder series

Best friends falling in love. All the jealousy and complications and guessing and nervousness and and and. Yeah, I'm speechless, I just love them!




Evie and Lend from Paranormalcy series

These two are so cute and innocent and.. cute and innocent!



Mia and Michael from The Princess Diaries series

I finished this series a little while ago and they had occasionally bumpy journey, but you just have to love them.


3 kommenttia :

Tanya Patrice said...

I honestly love cute & innocent love in YA books - I know, it's probably considered prudish, but I like the flirtation, the crush & then just a kiss or 2 but nothing more.

Alexa (Alexa Loves Books) said...

Mia & Michael! I want to read The Princess Diaries again, just to see this happen all over again :)

Monaliz said...

I don't think it's prudish! It's so cute and innocent and you just have to love it :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz