May 14, 2012

Musing Mondays #22

By Should Be Reading!


















This week's musing asks…

Do you tend to read to the end of a chapter or can you stop anywhere?




I actually take this to some extremes; I usually stop reading in the middle of a chapter and usually in the middle of some exciting moment.

I have no idea why I do this, guess I'm just so excited that I actually have to take a break of it all or something.

I know this is somewhat masochistic habit, but then again, if I stop reading during some boring scene, it may take days or weeks to get back to that book. At least this way it's guaranteed I'll be reading that book ASAP!





8 kommenttia :

Caite@a lovely shore breze said...

golly, that is a bit different. I can see doing it by accident, but intentionally, that is interesting.

Amy said...

I LOVE your answer - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's Mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/musing-mondays.html

Gigi Ann said...

WOW... Now that was a different answer, very interesting. However, I am a whatever kind of reader as far as having to stop at the end of the chapter. It is always nice if I can, but in the real world that isn't always possible.

Monaliz said...

It's more of a unconscious decision, and it's quite annoying actually :D

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Megan Monell said...

That's a pretty good system. I don't do that, but it definitely makes sense. Sometimes I get so excited I start to skim because I want to know what happens faster than I can process it and I have to stop, too. haha. Here's my MM: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/05/musing-mondays_14.html

Kwizgiver said...

What an interesting answer! I'm a chapter stopper.

Suzanne said...

I hate when I have to put a book down during an exciting scene. If at all possible, I will keep going until I see what happens. But I totally agree, when I have to stop during an exciting part, I can't stop thinking about it until I pick it up again. Its like the book calls to me lol

PATRICIA said...

cute blog!
for me it depends on how good the book is on where I stop!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz