June 11, 2012

Musing Mondays #24

By Should Be Reading!


















This week's musing asks…

What is the longest book you have ever read? How long did it take you to read it?




I could change the question from "ever" to "lately", because I seriously can't remember every book I've ever read :/ Since I've added my books to Goodreads only for a year, there's 27 years I can't remember..!

But one of the longest books I've read is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with 870 pages.
I know it's not that long, but I seriously can't remember the books I read 10 years ago when I had my "I'm such a smart teenager, look how big my book is!"- period..

And it took me day or two to read it.





3 kommenttia :

Caite@a lovely shore breze said...

lots of Harry readers it seems. not me...that is about double the length I think a book should be.

Megan Monell said...

The craziest thing about the long HP books is that the story doesn't end anywhere in those 870 pages. There's more books after that! Here's my MM: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/06/musing-mondays.html

Kwizgiver said...

I forgot to include the HP books in my answer, because I read them so fast.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz