November 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #3


Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I meant to buy some books this week, but suddenly, I'm just too cheap. So the book buying ban is still going strong! BUT. I actually did get something..


Everbound by Brodi Ashton and yet another squeeeek!

I again owe huge thanks to HarperCollins, and especially to Christine, you're just amazing! :)




5 kommenttia :

kimbacaffeinate said...

O.o well book buying ban or not..what a sweet haul..i cannot wait to read this one..enjoy! The Sunday Post

Monaliz said...

Thanks, definitely will enjoy! :)

Holly Harris said...

Love the cover of this one! I think I need to go on a book buying ban myself.....my TBR list of what I currently own is so large that I literally don't have time to read them all. Sigh...it's a constant inward battle.

New follower via GFC!

Thanks for stopping by my IMM & SP



Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

Monaliz said...

I absolutely adore the cover too, it's just breathtaking :) I think my tbr- pile is 1000+ books at the moment, so I think I know what you're talking about.. :D And new books just keep coming out, how am I suppose to read all of them?? :(



Thanks for stopping by! :)

Paige Bradish said...

Everbound has such a pretty cover! But i still haven't read the first book yet. I'm hoping to soon though.


My IMM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz