February 01, 2013

Monthly Recap: January 2013


Another month is over, oh my and when did that happen?? I've been working fulltime and some genious thought it would be a great idea to build your own house, and that's such an easy thing to do and really doesn't take any of my time! Yeah right. Thanks to Finnish law, we have to pay thousands of euros before we even get the permission to build the freaking house, and it's not even sure we'll get the permission. How awesome is that!? Holy f**k this pisses me off. Sorry for the language.

So, I've been pulling my hair and crying a lot, haven't really got any sleep lately, either.. Felt like I have no will to live anymore.. So it's amazing I actually managed to read like at least three books this month!

I read








0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz