January 08, 2014

2013 Wrap-Up

Crazy year behind, so my wrap-up's gonna be pretty short! But can you blame me; we started building our house last summer, no break ever since. Now all the walls are up, soon we should start painting and putting up wallpapers etc., crazy I tell you!
I also had my second kid, my beautiful baby boy, who keeps me insanely busy. He's a happy baby, but he loves company. In the beginning it was at least possible to read while nursing, but not anymore, since this baby stops eating and starts reading with me. So no books allowed if I want to keep wellfed baby.

But let's wrap this thing up!



Best Books read 2013









Books read 2013

My Ex From Hell
Normalish
By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead
Blood Shadows
Unravel Me
Ali's Pretty Little Lies
The Peculiar
Skinny
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Dominion
The Obvious Game
Shadow of Time
The Collector
The Boys of Summer
Bitter Greens
The Rules
Dead Silence


Monaliz's favorite books »


My goal was to read 105 books in 2013, and I totally failed! I only read 47 books, which is 45%. But I can live with that, hopefully this year is better! :)




0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz