March 26, 2014

I'm moving!

Don't worry, the blog isn't moving, but I finally am! Yes, the day is finally here, we've managed to somewhat finish our house, and are moving in just a few days!
It's only around 20 kilometers, but I've been gathering stuff for 7 years in our current apartment, so there's a whole lot to do.

For this reason I haven't really been able to read emails or write that many posts, but hopefully that time will come soon. Even though we don't have internet connection yet.. And since we'll be living in a forrest, there really isn't a good internet connection anyway. But hopefully I'll find some sort of solution, soon :)



0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz