July 25, 2011

The Beginning.

For years, I've been thinking about starting a book blog. Now, I've finally made the decision to start sharing my interest with other people.


I've always been sort of a bookworm. Since I learned how to read, I've been carrying a bag of books with me where ever I go. Since I had my daughter few years ago, I forgot my love for books for a while. But luckily, my husband is just as bookworm, and I found books again.


More about me.
I was born in 1984, in Finland. I've studied Information Technology, gratuated year ago, been working ever since, more or less. When I have freetime, I knit, watch movies, read books, listen to music or audiobooks and knit. I'm also very eager to collect things, like stamps, beautiful papers, buttons, stickers, books, cd's, dvd's.. Nowadays I only collect books and dvd's. Well, of course I have few boxes of yarn, hooks, needles, buttons, fabrics and so on, but they don't count, right?


What I read?
I read all kinds of books, though now I've been really concentrated on urban fantasy literature. I prefer books with some abnormal element, but I don't mind reading some Agatha Christie now and then :) Horror novels were in when I was a rebelling teenager, so I do have some Stephen King's novels too, but now.. I think I'm too old for them :) I don't want books to be scary. Since I have way too good imagination, I try to avoid scary books. I'm quite the chicken, even my own shadow scares me off, so I prefer books for kids and young adults (teenagers..).


I'm not sure yet how I do my writing, or in which language. Of course it would be nice to write something in Finnish, but I'm not sure yet. Perhaps I write mostly in English and now and then something in Finnish. We'll see!


I hope you enjoy reading my little blog!

4 kommenttia :

Satu Micklin said...

testing

Monaliz said...

testing, too!

Monaliz said...

ei toimi?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff previous to
and you are simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired
here, really like what you are stating and the best way during which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you continue to care
for to stay it sensible. I can not wait to learn far
more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.


My blog: the best private jet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz