March 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guess I can only blame the spring for losing my interest in buying books? But at least I've received some review copies, phew!

For review

These two books I received a little while back..


Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
This I received through Maya from The Book Depository and their new reviewing programme! It's so pretty!



Plastic Polly by Jenny Lundquist
I absolutely loved Jenny's book Seeing Ciderella(review here!), so I literally jumped up and down when I received this!
And some awesome swag, yay!



The other day I got home from work and look what was waiting for me!


And inside were these babies!

Goddess by Josephine Angelini
Taken by Erin Bowman
(DUPLICATES! So there's going to be related giveaway at some point!)
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
Night School by C.J. Daughterty
The End Games by T. Michael Martin

I nearly had a heart attack! Again, I owe huge thanks to Christine and HarperCollins!


Bought

Like I mentioned, I haven't been buying books lately, but I did buy something book related..
My old phone is few years old and was starting to fall apart. So I decided to upgrade a little!
I wanted something between phone and tab, so here's what I bought..



And the first app I downloaded:

No surprise there! Hopefully this will get me all excited about reading again ;)





4 kommenttia :

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice haul. Getting a new phone is always a good thing. There are some beautiful books. Some of your manga books are new to me. Enjoy them.


Grace

Quinn's Book Nook said...

Oh my gosh, the cover for Bitter Greens is gorgeous! I love books that have silhouettes on the cover.


Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

Ashley Evans said...

Awesome new books! Look at those HarperCollins goodies! The Ward was a good book and I can't wait to read The End Games!!

My Stacking the Shelves

Patricia BookExhibitionism said...

O_O I'm seriously jealous! I WANT physical ARCs too! NOW! XD (In other words: Happy Reading!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz