August 29, 2011

Cover Crazy #2



My second Cover Crazy! Hosted by The Book Worms.




If I Stay by Gayle Forman




In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces - to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.



I actually have no idea, why I like this cover. Everytime I'm about to order this book, I always end up choosing this cover. I don't get it. So, I can't really say anything about it. So this next part is kind of useless..


I love this cover because :
* No idea!

Dislike?
* Umm.. Something in the text, maybe..?


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz