July 01, 2012

TBR Intervention #4


It's been a while, but it's finally time for another TBR Intervention!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



It's been weeks since this commitment, but I've only managed to read Fifty Shades of Grey, review to come, but I can tell you this.. Man, it sucked! So bad.





2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



I'll try to read One Moment and Pushing the limits this week, guess I'll just have to forget Dirty Blood for a while, since it's just not happening!

What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?








4 kommenttia :

Anna Simpson said...

I could never do this. The next book is always the one in my hand when I begin. I'm not sure what I'm picking up until I've started to read, then I can't stop until it's done.

Monaliz said...

After finishing 50 Shades I haven't been able to start any new books :/ Guess I got so traumatized :D

April David said...

I've seen Pushing the Limits twice this morning and man, I do want it badly now. I've been so undecided about it, but Heather @RefractingLights loved it, and now you put it for your next TBRIC. You girls are making so anxious for this book lol.

Welcome back to TBRIC :) I'm so glad that you're back. Good luck with your next books!

P.S. I'm curious about your thoughts on Fifty Shades. I haven't read the next two books and I'm not sure if I'm going to read them in the future. Maybe the series isn't for me at all.

Xo, april

Monaliz said...

I'm so excited about Pushing the Limits! :) Hope you'll get to read it too. And let's hope we'll love it, too :D

I'll probably post my Fifty Shades review today, but as I've mentioned, didn't like it :P The author ran out of ideas half way through the first book, so I can't picture myself reading two other books about the same subject :D Usually it takes at least few books before author starts repeating him/herself, so it was pretty disappointing when the first book was full of repeats :/
After finishing the first book I nearly started reading the second, because of the cliffhanger. But my curiosity was satisfied by just reading the blurbs and I decided it just not worth it. There's so many great books out there, so I don't want to waste my time with this kind of garbage :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz