July 09, 2012

TBR Intervention #5


It's been a while, but it's finally time for another TBR Intervention!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



I read both of these, I'm so proud of myself right now! And these both were such a great books, definitely worth reading.





2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



My picks for this week are Lies Beneath and By the Pale Moonlight. The latter is way overdue, but better late than never!

What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?








1 kommenttia :

April David said...

Hi! You picked some really good books! I SO WANT PUSHING THE LIMITS by Katie McGarry. I've heard many good things about this book and I can't wait to get my copy. I want to hear your thoughts about the book, and I'm glad that you liked it. Good luck with your new picks for the week, and I hope you'll have a great time reading them. :)

Have a great week Monaliz :)

Hugs, April @Books4Juliet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz