August 05, 2012

TBR Intervention #6


It's been a while, but it's finally time for another TBR Intervention!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



I read By the Pale Moonlight (read the review here!), but still haven't finish Lies Beneath. I just lost inspiration, hopefully I'll get it back soon!





2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



My picks for this week are If I Lie and Between the Lines. And I'll try to finish Lies Beneath, I swear.

What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?








2 kommenttia :

April David said...

I have Between the Lines, too :) Well, there... sitting on my shelf :P I just bought it last week (I think) and I'm planning to read it soon. I hope you'll enjoy it. I haven't read anything by Jodi Picoult, so I'm a bit excited to try her novel. I think lots of people enjoy her books, I wish I will too. Good luck to your TBR books this week!

Monaliz said...

I'm with you, first book from Jodi Picoult for me too! :) Though I just realised I've had "My Sister's Keeper" in my tbr- pile for ages..

Good luck to you too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz