August 08, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #30

Hosted by Breaking the Spine!






Mind Games by Kiersten White

Expected publication
February 19th 2013


Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways…or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.


I haven't finish the Paranormalcy trilogy yet, but can't wait to read some more from Kiersten White!


16 kommenttia :

Adriana C said...

Yes! I can’t wait to read this either! I had it as my WoW a few weeks ago.
My WOW

Becky @ Stories & Sweeties said...

I loved the Paranormalcy books and can't wait to read more from Kiersten! This sounds really different!

Diana Langheinrich said...

Intriguing synopsis. And I really like the cover!

Our WOW.

Diana @ BookVenturers

Martina Koleva said...

Oh I can't wait for this one too. It sounds so interesting... I added it to my to-read list as soon as I saw it.
Great pick.
Here's my WOW

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

Yeah, this was my pick a while ago. I really liked her Paranormalcy books, so I can't wait to read another book from her :)

My WoW pick

Jade InkScratchers said...

This was my WoW a few weeks ago, it looks amazing! I love Kiersten White's books and she's lovely so I can't wait for this :)

My WOW
And check out my giveaway HERE

Littlestar300 said...

Great choice, I can't wait for this one either : )

My WOW and international giveaway!

Mandi Kaye said...

This sounds incredible! I read the first book of the paranormalcy trilogy and liked it, but this sounds way more up my alley. Thanks for featuring it!

~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

annabelle.hammond said...

I cannot freaking wait for this!

My WoW!

RadiantShadows said...

This was my WoW pick a couple weeks ago - it sounds awesome!

My WoW

D said...

This sounds really awesome! I think I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for sharing, and happy reading!
My WoW

Roxy said...

Oooh aahh! That's a pretty cover! Sounds awesome too!

Stephanie O'Neil said...

OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES...

Krystianna said...

Awesome pick! I can't wait to read this one either. I love Kiersten's Paranormalcy series, so I'm sure this one won't disappoint. :)

Fran Coleman said...

I didnt know KW had a new book! I am excited to read this. I loved the Paranormalcy series. New follower <3
W.O.W @Books and Beyond

Monaliz said...

I KNOOOOOOOOOW :DDDDD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz