November 04, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2


Last time I showed you some new books was in.. March! After the whole IMM- incident I wanted to do something else. And it took me this long to decide that now on I'll be participating in Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I'm still having some sort of book buying ban, so there isn't much to show. Actually, there's only one book, but it's so awesome I have to share it with you all!
Few days ago, my door bell rang and behind it was a copy of..


Mind Games by Kiersten White and I just went squeek!

Ever since I've been carrying this around, petting it and whispering my precious...
It's amazing, again huge thanks to HarperCollins, and special thanks to Christine! :)




9 kommenttia :

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

Ahhhhh, that is so cool! I can't wait to read that one. I'm looking forward to see your review :) Happy reading!

Ashley Evans said...

If I got a copy of Mind Games I would be doing exactly the same thing LOL!!  That book sounds and looks absolutely incredible!  I'm so jealous!!

My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

Alana Rock said...

That is a gorgeous cover... haven't heard much, but the buzz is growing on that book.  I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think!
 Stacking the Shelves at Dark Obsession Chronicles

PatriciaBookExhibitionism said...

I hate you, and I want to get physical ARCs, too, and that's why I hate you. 

Also, happy reading.

But I hate you.

Patricia // My week

Monaliz said...

I understand totally, I would hate myself too, especially for bragging like this :D Shame on me!

2012/11/5 Disqus

Monaliz said...

I'm a huge fan of the Paranormalcy series, so I've been waiting this for a while, you can imagine how excited I am right now :) Thanks for stopping by!
2012/11/5 Disqus

Monaliz said...

Thanks! I think I'll post a review of this on January 1st, because seriously, what would be better way to start a new year? :)

2012/11/4 Disqus

siriusyareader said...

Ooh... The Mind Games. It looks really good, hopefully I'll be able to read it sometime soon. Anyway hope you enjoy it. Consider me a new follower:)

Elizabeth Rodriguez said...

Looks awesome and the cover is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz