September 06, 2011

Cover Crazy #3



My third Cover Crazy! Hosted by The Book Worms.



Halo by Alexandra Adornetto




Three angels – Gabriel, the warrior ; Ivy, the healer ; and Bethany, the youngest and most human – are sent by Heaven to bring good to a world falling under the influence of darkness. They must work hard to conceal their luminous glow, superhuman powers, and, most dangerous of all, their wings, all the while avoiding all human attachments.
Then Bethany meets Xavier Woods, and neither of them is able to resist the attraction between them. Gabriel and Ivy do everything in their power to intervene, but the bond between Xavier and Bethany seems too strong.
The angel’s mission is urgent, and dark forces are threatening. Will love ruin Bethany or save her?



Soon this book will be mine! Ordered from Amazon and just-can't-wait! I've seen the reviews, and they are really.. different. Some says this book just sucks, and other that this is the greatest book ever! Luckily, I judge by the cover, so this went on my to-buy-list.


I love this cover because :
* It's so yellow!
* Love the wings and the sun and girl's hair


Dislike?
* Girls face. She has no chin! Or lips! Somebody give her some surgery!


7 kommenttia :

A Backwards Story said...

This cover is absolutely gorgeous! True Love Gorgeous!

I thought the book was all right. Not a favorite, but not completely horrible, either. I hope you love it :)

Monaliz said...

Let's hope so! :)

A Backwards Story said...

I'm so sorry that you aren't able to participate in the current giveaways on my blogs! There will be international ones in the future. The publisher is giving away these copies and chose where to send them to. I apologize!!

Do you have a friend in the US who can send them to you? :(

Monaliz said...

Unfortunately no, but guess I can live with that :) I'll be waiting for the international giveaways! In the meantime, I can follow your blog! :)

Laura (All of Everything) said...

I want to read Halo too, it's so gorgeous! Just so warm and romantic ^_^

Andrea said...

This is a really pretty cover. I like the texture of the girl's wings. I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

Monaliz said...

Great to have another follower! Welcome :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz