September 02, 2011

It's been quiet.



Sorry for the silence, had some busy week! I've been working, sent some job applications, ordered few (14) new books, but only 9 of these are for me, so that's okay, right?


I just started Reckless by Cornelia Funke, been on my TBR list for a while now. My reading has suffered a little, since the fall is coming, and I need to do some serious knitting and soon! Need to get some gloves, hats and mittens. And socks. So there's a lot going on now, maybe I should buy some audiobooks, so I could both read AND knit at the same time :) That would be lovely.


I just noticed some interesting post in Nocturnal book reviews, I got a thing for the angels right now, so at least Angelfall, Angel's Blood, The Last Archangel and The Fallen 1 goes to my TBR list!


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz