September 07, 2011

Paperback or Hardback? #1



Found this meme through Books for Company, again!



dark parties by sara grant




Hardback













Paperback












This is a tough one. I have a thing with covers that are black, and has a thingy in it (Twilight, Lucian..), so obviously hardback would win. But, for some weird reason I like the cover with girl, too. I like the snow and the dress. So let's say, it's a tie.


extraordinary by nancy werlin




Hardback












Paperback












I adore the paperbackcover. She's so pretty and not just one bad cartoon! So, paperback is the winner!

switched by amanda hocking




Paperback vol. 1












Paperback vol. 2












I like the font in both versions. But that's pretty much all. But, against all my rules, the font is enough in this case. I love the font and swirls in paperback vol. 1. So paperback vol. 1 is the winner.


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz