September 23, 2011

The Time Will Come #5



This post is late, but yesterday went with jobcrap, my boss was only torturing me and my co-worker for the whole week. After that she announced that there will be no continuation to our contracts. Three days left, and I got all the time in the world to read! But let's get to the business.


The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company!






The Rules
* Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
* Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
* Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.



My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent







She doesn't see dead people, but…
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…



I bought this little while ago, can't wait to get my hands on this, but first I need to read Halo, Hades and Siren. Then I can read this. Just couldn't wait!


2 kommenttia :

BooksforCompany said...

I love this cover!
Hope you enjoy this, another series I need to read one day!

Monaliz said...

Just finished Hex Hall #2, so I guess it's time for this! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz