September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #1







Finally got some new books! So it's time for my first IMM (In My Mailbox), hosted by The Story Siren!






Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
If I Stay by Gayle Forman



Bought these from Amazon, three books will be delivered later, so there will be another IMM probably next week! I also bought four books for my husband, Serpentwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist, haven't arrived yet, hopefully they didn't get lost in the mail, since he has birthday in two weeks!


2 kommenttia :

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I only read Beautiful Creatures and Hex Hall from your IMM, but they are seriously good books. Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by :)

Monaliz said...

First I need to finish Reckless, then I'll start Hex Hall, just-can't-wait!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz