January 18, 2013

Blog Tour: Blood Shadows by Lindsay J. Pryor


Blood Shadows
by Lindsay J. Pryor


Published: November 7th 2012
Publisher: Bookouture
Format: Ebook
Pages: 380
Source: For review
Amazon |

For vengeance - would you trust a vampire?

For justice - could you betray your family?

For love - are you ready to question everything you believe in?

Gifted with the ability to read the shadows of ‘third species’ beings, Caitlin Parish is the Vampire Control Unit’s most powerful agent. Despite that, her mission to hunt down Kane Malloy – a master vampire – comes with a death wish. Many have tried, but few have survived.

For Caitlin, tracking Kane is about more than just professional reputation. With her parents both mysteriously killed 7 years apart to the day, Caitlin knows that without Kane’s help she is next.

She has four days to make a deal with the wicked, the irresistible, the treacherous Kane Malloy. The vampire who despises everything she stands for.

Or die.


Goodreads Book Giveaway

Blood Shadows by Lindsay J. Pryor

Blood Shadows

by Lindsay J. Pryor

Giveaway ends January 18, 2013.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter to win


*MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS*
Okay, I don't really know what to say. Unbelievable, I know. I'm so not familiar with being speechless. But I'll try.

The whole book begins with a whole load of action, which kind of.. confused me? There was just so much action and the whole sexual tension thing was even more confusing to me.
It was kind of annoying, since, you know, where's the romance, and hey, you don't even know each other and all that. But luckily I got over this after a while and started enjoying the ride. And you could definitely call it a ride, since there's so much action and.. wow.

I liked Caitlin, but (no surprise to anyone) ended up loving Kane. There's just that something with the bad guy. I mean, he's actually bad. And I'm definitely loving it.

In the end, this was extremely entertaining read I enjoyed spending time with! And I know, this is very little, but like I said, I was left kind of speechless. So you better just check this out yourself ;)







1 kommenttia :

Anonymous said...

I'm attempting to find blogs that have really great advice on what's in fashion and what the best makeup is.
.

Also visit my blog post; www.razere.com
My blog ; Paxil Lawyers

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz