June 03, 2012

TBR Intervention #3


Since I tend to be quite unorganized with my TBR- pile, I thought this kind of intervention was just the thing for me!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



Yeah, just how I suspected. I only managed to read Insurgent (review to come!) :P

I did like it, pretty much the same amount as Divergent.



2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



I'll try to read Fifty Shades of Grey and Dirty Blood, let's see how it goes!

Since I'll be taking a short hiatus (more about that later) and I have huuuge review pile, I'm not sure I'll make it :/ But I'll try!


What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?








8 kommenttia :

Dani@RefractedLight said...

Well, I suppose if you only could read one book, Insurgent would have to be it ;) I still haven't started it yet :P I dunno if it was all the hype getting to me, but it keeps getting pushed back in my pile in favor of other books. Ah, well. I'll get to Tris & Four eventually.

Hope you enjoy 50 and Dirty Blood! :) Think I might need to add DB to my TBR stack...

April David said...

Congratulations! At least you manage to knocked off Insurgent :) Goodluck with 50 Shades :P lol. Hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to see what you think *winks

ayanamifaerudo said...

Ah Insurgent, I love Divergent more. I just wanted to bash Tris and Four's heads together.

Anyway, good luck on this week's TBRIC. Happy reading.

Lis @ The reader lines said...

Congratulations on finish Insurgent!!! I loved it that book a lot. And hope you enjoy 50 Shades, can't say much about it cuz I still feel traumatized since I read it, lol!
Hope you enjoy Dark Kiss (I see it in your currently reading) I really liked it!
Happy reading!

Monaliz said...

You should definitely read it! :) It was pretty great, just as Divergent! :)

Monaliz said...

And can't wait to read it! Hopefully I get to it this week, I'm trying to read some Netgalleys too, so it doesn't look so good :/

Monaliz said...

I KNOW :D I felt like bashing their heads together too and not just once :D

Monaliz said...

I loved Dark Kiss, just finished it day before yesterday :) And Of Poseidon. But no 50 Shades yet, though if it traumatized you, I'm not sure I want to read it ;D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz