June 28, 2012

The Time Will Come #23

Hosted by Books for Company!




Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer


She can control her pack, but not her heart ...

'I wanted him to kiss me - wished he could smell the desire that I knew was pouring off me. You can't, Calla. This boy isn't the one for you.'

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: graduation, marriage and then a life leading her pack.

But when she defies her masters' laws to save a human boy, she must choose.
Is one boy worth losing everything?



I bought this probably a month ago? Or maybe two? Can't remember!
Anyway, this has been on my tbr- pile for over a year now, so I probably should read it soon!




2 kommenttia :

Jodie Lane said...

This is a great series! Definitely read it =)

Monaliz said...

Good to hear! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz