September 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #1


Last time I showed you some new books was in.. March! After the whole IMM- incident I wanted to do something else. And it took me this long to decide that now on I'll be participating in Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Okay, so here's some of the new books I haven't read yet, or I'm currently reading. There's more, but some of them are in odd places (no idea where) and some of them I've already read and that's why left them out of this.

Here's what I've bought..


And here's some of the review copies (I've actually read few of these since I took this photo)..


And then there's some library books, though don't have a picture, but I can make a list! :)

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull

Bliss by Lauren Myracle

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


And then there's all the ebooks, no idea how many of those I still need to read. But yeah, I definitely have stuff to read :B




9 kommenttia :

Melliane said...

Oh many many books. Hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!


here is mine
 

Maji Bookshelf said...

oooh so so so many books!! always wanted to check out a great and terrible beauty. Hope you enjoy all your books!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Elle said...

Holy cow! That's a loooooot! LOL Enjoy!
My StS!! :)

Sabina Crewes said...

So many great books! Wow. Happy reading!!

My STS Sabina @ Delirious About Books

Norliza Fenix Ismail said...

Enjoy your sweet haul! New Follower. Here's
mine

Kelly L. said...

great

frodosco said...

Great collection of books there! Welcome to the STS party! Happy reading. :) If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

Micheline D said...

What a great selection on books!  I'm especially excited for 'Die for Me'...I'll be looking out for your review(s).  Happy reading and thanks for sharing :)

New GFC Follower

Here's my Stacking the Shelves

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Paige Bradish said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!




My
IMM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz