September 25, 2012

TBR Intervention #8


I know, I'm a little late, but it's been a busy weekend! We had to visit my little sister, since her mother-in-law is going to do our construction drawings! Extremely exiting times!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



I read Saving June and The Forsaken, just haven't write the reviews yet (like always..). But Ties to the Blood Moon not so much. I'm just having some trouble with it, because I just end up comparing it to Twilight, because it's basically the same, someone just changed the names :P Instead, I read The Night Circus!





2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



My picks for this week are Rape Girl, Metamorphosis and Masks of the Lost Kings!

Next week I'm gonna start in a new job (again) as a trainee (again..), so let's see what happens.


What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?







0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz