September 16, 2012

TBR Intervention #7


It's been.. WTH, over a month since I last post in TBR Intervention!? Where the hell does the time go??


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



I actually even finished both of these books, so how is it possible I forgot to post about it?? Okay, well anyhow. I finished both and they were both pretty awesome!
You can find If I Lie review here, and Between the Lines review here!
I also finished Lies Beneath (FINALLY), it definitely took away my will to read.





2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



My picks for this week are Ties to the Blood Moon, Saving June and The Forsaken!

Let's see how it goes, next week is pretty.. awful and awesome. Tomorrow I have a job interview. We're also buying 2 hectares (about 4 acres) of land, so that keeps me busy! Aaaaand, of course, our car broke down, so there's a lots for me to do next week. But thumbs up, hopefully I'll finish these all!


What book did you chose for your TBR Intervention?







1 kommenttia :

Emily Rencich said...

I read If I Lie today and loved it! Reading The Forsaken ASAP!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz