December 17, 2012

2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge



Yup, another year starting, so time for another challenge! I actually have no idea what happened with my this year's challenges.. Probably should do recaps about those. And hope this challenge goes better ;)

My goal is A Friendly Hug, but if possible, A Sweet Kiss would also be nice.

Click here to see the guidelines, levels, schedule and to sign up!



And here's some of the books I plan to read. These all can be found in my bookshelf, untouched. It's a scandal!
Except The Host, I've borrowed that from the library like 5 times, and really try to read it before seeing the movie!










0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz