December 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #4


Meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Bought
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

I happened to find these from a flea market. These weren't on top of my to-buy- list, but what can you do when you find a bargain? ;)


Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Finally bought this! I've just had so many reviewcopies, I just haven't been interested in reading for fun.. Guess I should do that also!
I also ordered few other books from Book Depo, but they didn't arrive yet :/


For blog tour
The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann

Isn't it pretty!?

I, again!, owe huge thanks to HarperCollins and another super- thank you for Christina!





1 kommenttia :

monaliu01 said...

Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China vacation packages | China city tours | China Travel Agency

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz