May 07, 2012

Musing Mondays #21

By Should Be Reading!


















This week's musing asks…

If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?





I would stick with what I love, meaning YA books. And since I mostly read paranormal romance, I'm pretty sure that would be my genre of choice!

Occasionally I do read some contemporary, so I think it wouldn't be an impossible idea to write one of those, too! :)

Though these books only exist in my head, since I really am a reader, not a writer. But you can always dream, and man, do I! ;)





4 kommenttia :

Harley Bear said...

I want to start reading more paranormal romance. Maybe someday inspiration will strike and you'll finally write a story. If not, being a blogger is almost like being a writer lol. My MM Post

Kwizgiver said...

I really like how your worded your answer!

Stephanie O'Neil said...

I like your answer. I read a LOT of urban fantasy, but find I write a lot of contemp. I'm so weird. LOL.

Monaliz said...

Thank you! :) And thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz