May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #26

Hosted by Breaking the Spine!






Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini

Expected publication May 29th 2012


Helen needs to get through hell in two ways:

by night they reflected the underworld, even worse torments her day that Lucas and they may possibly love.

In the underworld, Helen meets Orion.

The more time they spend together, the closer they come to.

Then something totally unexpected happens, the forces calculated for holding Lucas and Orion:

The four houses are combined and Scion, a new Trojan war seems inevitable!



10 kommenttia :

Claire Frith said...

I haven't read the first one yet, but I will have to ASAP before this is released! Thanks for sharing :)

Claire Reads WoW

Chelleyreads said...

i have the first book of this series on my shelf but i keep putting it off. the fact that the 2nd book is coming in a couple of weeks just might be my motivation. great pick :)

my WoW this week

-michelle

Ychan said...

I haven't read Starcrossed yet but I'm looking forward to read it soon . Great pick! :D

My WOW

Pamela said...

Ahhhhh DYING for this one!! Starcrossed was one of my favourite reads of 2011 and I can't wait to read more! Great pick!

Feel free to check out my WoW here.

Thomas Clementson said...

Certainly sounds like a potential Greek tragedy -

My WoW

@TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

Lauren said...

I just got "Starcrossed" and can't wait to start it :D

Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :)

Jo Jones said...

I have not read this series but it sounds good. Here is my post:

WOW

Tena @ CBS said...

Never seen this series but it looks good! I hope you love this book once you get your hands on a copy

Maxine said...

Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

-Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

Monaliz said...

I absolutely loved the first book, so hopefully I'll love this one too! :) You definitely should check this series!

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz