May 27, 2012

TBR Intervention #2


Since I tend to be quite unorganized with my TBR- pile, I thought this kind of intervention was just the thing for me!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:



I did it, I did it! I can't believe it, but I actually read this!
And liked it, you can read my review here!















2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



I'll at least try to read these.. Since I just finished Divergent, of course I had to get a copy of Insurgent! And that's what I'll be doing this night.

Fifty Shades of Grey is something I'm a little iffy about, since I've heard it's a dirrrty book, and my prudeness doesn't like that kind of books.. But I'm going to try!

And Dirty Blood is something I've meant to read for ages, just haven't got a chance! But I'll try now :)







2 kommenttia :

April David said...

Yay yay yay! What can I say... hmm... Divergent is amazing. I'm glad that you finally read it. (I'll be heading to your review after this comment). I'm hoping that you loved it. And yay again for you, you have Insurgent! Wohoo! Love love love that book as well. And I just finished 50 shades of Grey (yeah yeah, not my kind of stuff but I admit that I enjoyed it, in it's own yumminess and sexiness, oh my Christian Grey yumminess kind of thing) I hope you'll at least enjoy it too. It took me some time to finally read it, after all the hype *winks *grins.

Good luck with your books this week! :)

Monaliz said...

Thanks! :) You're actually the one that gave me the inspiration to start 50 Shades of Grey :D or to even add it to this weeks list, I'd totally forgot about it, so thanks for the reminder! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz