May 19, 2012

TBR Intervention #1


Since I tend to be quite unorganized with my TBR- pile, I thought this kind of intervention was just the thing for me!


Hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray & Refracted Light!


TBR Intervention


1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it.

Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer).

Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week (or two weeks).


1. THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:

Well, since it's a new challenge, I haven't committed to anything this week ;)

2. THE BOOK I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:



Okay, I haven't own this for six months, I've just borrowed it.. a couple times. And still haven't read it. I really suck.

But since Insurgent is out, this is perfect time to read this!

Plus, in my tbr- pile this is the book with highest rating, so I guess that's a great reason to check it out! :)

Goodreads







9 kommenttia :

Jenn of Frequent Reader said...

You know I thought the same thing when I saw this MeMe, it's great for accomplishing more on the TBR pile. Can't wait to hear what you think of Divergent. I haven't read it yet myself but I've noticed it's not a middle of the road book for most readers. Either they love it and can't stop raving about it or they hate it with the fire of a thousand suns and don't get why everyone is going gaga over it.

Dani said...

Welcome, welcome. First things first... your blog is SO cute! Love it! :) It's so pink and put together!

Second, Divergent! Yes! It's awesome. I hope you thoroughly enjoy Four... I mean, the book. ;)

Thanks for joining in this week!

Monaliz said...

Thank you, it's great to hear people enjoy my blogs cuteness :D
And this really is a meme I'll be joining (hopefully) every week, since my tbr- pile just keeps piling up :DD

Thanks for stopping by!

ayanamifaerudo said...

Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!

I've had Divergent as last week's TBRIC and I can't believe I haven't read it the moment I had it in my hands.

I hope you enjoy it! And thank you for joining.

April David said...

Your blog is just so NEAT and CUTE and PINK! I love love love Pink! :-) And this cute little blog is joining TBRIC! YAY YAY! Thank you! Welcome aboard!

DIVERGENT. DIVERGENT. DIVERGENT. Just so you know I'm not a fan. NOT.JUST.A.FAN.

I'M AN ADDICTED FAN! I can't ever tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE DIVERGENT and INSURGENT.

I'd say, GREAT pick this week. Divergent is my top most favorite series of all time. I just can't imagine reading any other books without knowing and reading Divergent. I love FOUR. Who wouldn't? Everyone's in love with the guy. I hope you'll find him so appealing and attractive too. *swoon*.

Sorry for too much blabbing. I just can't resist it whenever I see that book. *winks*

Good luck with your TBRIC this week. Enjoy your book! Though I think you don't need, you can't go wrong with Divergent. I really wish you'll love it. I haven't met or known anyone who doesn't love this book.

Cheers!
April @Books4Juliet

Leah said...

I really hope you enjoy Divergent. I read it in the beginning of the year after finally giving in to all the hype and praise...and didn't like it. :/ At all. Hopefully you have a better experience than I did!

Monaliz said...

I hope so too, I have such a high expectations! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Monaliz said...

What, you're a fan, didn't even notice ;D
I still haven't been able to start reading it and omg, it's already tuesday! I have to hurry, especially if there's something to swoon for =^.~=

Thanks for stopping by, and glad to know someone else loves pink too! :)

Monaliz said...

That's awful to hear! :( Let's hope I'll like it better then :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz