October 11, 2011

Cover Crazy #6



Yet another Cover Crazy, Hosted by The Book Worms.



Death of a Black Rose by Tish Thawer





A black Rose dies...

Now it's time to run...

The one I love lost... oh God, what have I done?

Book 3 in The Rose Trilogy. A YA paranormal romance that concludes with a heroine who's now the one to fear, a vampire who vows to save the soul of the one he loves, and a vampire clan whose new Sire is already facing extinction.

~ ROSE ~
I'm Rose Reynolds.
I’m now a vampire and everyone's afraid of me.
My blonde hair has drifted to black,
indicating just how "bad" I've become.
Christian swears he can save me....
... but what if I don't want to be saved?

~ CHRISTIAN ~
I'm Christian and I’m still in love with Rose.
She’s now a vampire, which is not a good thing.
She turned out darker than I could've ever imagined.
I know I can save her. I have to....
.... because my very existence depends on it.



Quite intriguing!


I love this cover because :
* The shades of black and red
* Silvery hair, I want!
* Girl's position


Dislike?
* Girls face is little crooked
* Reminds me of Jenny Humphrey


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz