October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1






Every Tuesday The Broke and the Bookish hosts Top Ten Tuesday, a meme in which a new and different top ten list appears.




Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time



1. Harry Potter serie by J. K. Rowling
I remember the day I borrowed Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone from our library. I just fell in love. Now I've read all the books for few times.

2. Twilight serie by Stephenie Meyer
I heard all this talk about some stupid-glittering-vampire-books, and had to check it out. I bought first book, read it in a day, went to bookstore next day and bought the rest of the serie. And read it few times in a row. HOOKED.

3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
I was probably eight years old, when my teacher read this book to our class. It was just so amazing. It took years to remember this books name again, but after that I read every book possible from Roald Dahl.

4. The Brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren
I was six or seven when my aunt read this to us one summer. Every night she would read chapter and I couldn't wait. I've read this few times since, but of course the first time was the best. It was amazing. But I need to find a copy for myself too, maybe I'll read this to my daughter one day. And maybe she'll love it just as much.

5. Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott
I read this first time when I was ten or so. Now I've read it probably ten times, or more, I think the last time was about year ago.

6. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Classic.

7. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
First english book I read! And haven't stopped since. Had to buy the whole serie after this first book.

8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Just read this, bought the second book before I even finished the first one. And the whole time I read this, I kept checking if the end was near. 'Cause I didn't want it to stop! Unfortunately, it did. And so did the second book. *sigh*

9. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Read this when I was around 12, and yet again, has read it only million times after that. Actually just borrowed it from the library, again.

10. Nancy (And I Don't Want to Live This Life: A Mother's Story of Her Daughter's Murder) by Deborah Spungen
Read this about 10 times, should read again. And again. What can you do!


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz