October 06, 2011

The Time Will Come #6



The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company!






The Rules
* Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
* Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
* Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.



Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl







Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power, and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever.

Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them.

In a town with no surprises, one secret could change everything.



I didn't even read the synopsis from this, I just fell in love with covers that I had to have this one. Part 2 is also waiting in my book shelf, borrowed it from library, so I probably should start reading this one.


6 kommenttia :

Louisa said...

Oh, I've read this book (haven't read the sequel either, just like you :) ) And it was really good! Must get to the second one, and yeah :) it's just really good, and the second one is going to be just as good!

Monaliz said...

Good to hear! :)

Phanee said...

Read it! Seriously! I'd had it sitting on my bookshelves for aaaages and when I finally got round to reading it, I was in love! It's very, very, very good! Happy reading!!

Monaliz said...

Damn, yet another book to fall in love with :D Guess I really need to read it then!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

People seem to either love or hate this one, I hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it!
I love your blog- it's made me hungry for cake!

кєяo said...

Wow. A boy drawn to girl? On rare occasions do I come across situations like this. Haunted by dreams of someone you've never met. I like that.

Check out my post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz