October 05, 2011

In My Mailbox #3







Here's some books I borrowed and bought! IMM (In My Mailbox) is a meme hosted by The Story Siren!



from library




Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern (finnish version)
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Beautiful Darkness (Beautiful Creatures #2) by Kami Garcia
Hold Still by Nina LaCour


I actually forgot 2 books from this picture:
Magyk (Septimus Heap #1) by Angie Sage, Mark Zug
Flyte (Septimus Heap #2) by Angie Sage, Mark Zug



borrowed from my little brother




I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies #1) by Pittacus Lore



bought




Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins (bought from Book Depository a while ago, allready read this..)
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder (finnish version, bought from flea market)


1 kommenttia :

monaliu01 said...

Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China and Asia tour packages | China vacation packages

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz