October 26, 2011

WWW Wednesday #3



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should be Reading, found it through My Cute Bookshelf.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?
Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia
Finally! Though, I'm on page 3, but I finally start it!











What did you recently finish reading?
Silence
by Becca Fitzpatrick
Just finished it this morning (and nearly got late to work..), there should review soon!











What do you think you'll read next?
Nevermore
by Kelly Creagh
I've wanted to start this for a while, but since I've promised to read Beautiful Creatures first, so it has to be. So this will be next, or Beautiful Darkness.






2 kommenttia :

LibrarySnake said...

I've also been meaning to start Beautiful Creatures :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/www-wednesdays_26.html

Proserpine said...

Hi!
I didn't love Beautiful Creatures, I didn't even finish it (but I recommend you to read it anyway I love the first chapters!), but Silence is on my TBR pile!
Here's mine:http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-and-www-wednesday.html
New Follower!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz