April 16, 2012

Musing Mondays #19

By Should Be Reading!



















This week's musing asks…

What are you currently reading? And, is it better, as good as, or worse than your last read?








I'm currently reading Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead, and before that (surprise, surprise!) I read Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead.

I've only read three first chapters from Last Sacrifice, so it's kind of hard to say whether it's better or not.

But I'm pretty sure it's quite equal with the fifth book, which was quite readable :)





9 kommenttia :

Ellaangelus said...

I can't wait to start reading The Vampire Academy series!

Here's my musing monday too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

Daniëlle @ Daily Dose of Books said...

I've only read part one, but that was awesome, so I'm really looking forward to read the other sequels.

Jo Jones said...

Fun to see what everyone is reading and how they feel about the books. Here is my post:

MM

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read this series, but it looks so tempting....

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Amy said...

I LOVE your reads! They sound great, I’ll have to check them out – thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/musing-mondays-to-z-challenge-n-new.html

Kwizgiver said...

I'm going to have to pick up the Vampire Academy series. I've seen them everywhere!

Pocketfulofbooks said...

I have never read the Vampire Academy books but I seem to be hearing nothing but good things!

My MM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/musing-monday_16.html

Yanation said...

The Last Sacrifice was such a great book, i know you'll enjoy it if you liked the previous books. One of my favorite series of all time!
I have a blog post about all the reasons why I'm obsessed with Rose Hathaway if you want to check it out! :) 6 Reasons why I'm obsessed with Rose Hathaway

Monaliz said...

Awesome list, especially loved the part about being sassy :DD
Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz