April 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #21

By Should Be Reading!


















  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (or, like I prefer, suitable amount!) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






I strode through the living room into the dining room.
Sure enough, he was there.

Feet on my table, the same romance novel he had been perusing before in his hand, cup of coffee steaming on the table in front of him.

How did he find where I hid the pile of books? Did he go through my coat closet?


Banshee Charmer by Tiffany Allee






6 kommenttia :

Suzanne Finnegan said...

Intriguing....Hope you're enjoying it

Monaliz said...

So far so good, not absolutely amazing, but quite entertaining :)

Sonia Lal said...

I read this, it wasn't bad

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/teaser-tuesday-the-windup-girl-part-3/

Em said...

I'm too busy now, but I will keep this idea in mind. I know I really should blog more often.

Nice work :-)

PatriciaBookExhibitionism said...

He's reading a romance novel? #FullOfWin

Monaliz said...

I KNOW! :DD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz