April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #24

By Should Be Reading!






Silence stretched
between us, but his hand, his gentle fingers, never left my skin.

"Say something," he
murmured at last, cupping my cheek like he couldn't bear to pull back.

"I can't see you, so.. I don't know what you're thinking. Talk to me."

"And say what?" I
whispered.

"I don't know. Just.."

Zeke bowed his head, his voice quietly desperate.


"Just.. tell me I'm not crazy," he whispered.

"That this.. isn't as insane as I think it is."


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa








5 kommenttia :

Ashelynn Hetland said...

I loved this part of The Immortal Rules. SO heartbreaking! great tease. :)

here's mine from Jackson Pearce's PURITY.

sandra said...

I really have to start actually reading this one! Received it ten days ago and been putting it off ever since. :D Nice teaser!

Aleksandra and her Teaser Tuesday

Heidi Gonzalez said...

ooo I like this...I'm adding it to my tbr...here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_24.html

Tracy Beth said...

All I can say is "WOW"! That teaser has me looking up the book on Amazon! :D
Here's mine @ The Coffee Pot
http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-8.html

Amy said...

Great teaser! I LOVED this one so much - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-to-z-challenge-u.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz