April 30, 2012

Musing Mondays #20

By Should Be Reading!



















This week's musing asks…

Do you listen to audiobooks? If not, why not? And, if so, what has been one of your favorites, so far?








When I was younger, all I did was listen to audiobooks and make puzzles at the same time. That was my favorite hobby for years! :)

Then, in some point, I just kind of forgot about it. Probably because I thought there's no adult (or in my case young adult ;) ) audiobooks, which was just silly to think. But they're actually pretty hard to find in Finland, at least that's how I feel.

Anyway, I read, sorry listened, half of the House of Night series in audiobooks. And the first book from Stieg Larsson's Millennium series.
Which I loved, and think that was the best of the audiobooks I've listened to lately! :)





6 kommenttia :

Valentina said...

That's pretty cool that you can do puzzles and listen to audiobooks :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/musing-mondays_30.html

Stephanie O'Neil said...

Thanks for the audiobook recommendations! I listen on my commute and sometimes, if the book is really good, on my lunch break, I go buy frozen yogurt and sit in my car and listen. I need to get back to doing puzzles. I miss doing puzzles. I'm going to paint something next week while I finish The Scorpio Races, I think.

Vyki @ On The Shelf said...

I will definitely have to try doing a puzzle while listening to an audiobook. I haven't done a puzzle in a while, but I bought a beautiful fairy puzzle tht is just waiting to be assembled! Here's my MM: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/musing-mondays-7/

Kwizgiver said...

I'm going to try audiobooks again. I'm new to knitting and that might be just the ticket while I'm concentrating on my stitches. :-)

Caite@a lovely shore breze said...

wow, TGWtDT is way to complicated for me to listen to on audio..I would have been totally lost.

Monaliz said...

I haven't done puzzles in a while, either, I miss them too <3 Uu, I so have to read/listen The Scorpio Races! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz