April 11, 2012

WWW Wednesday #24

By Should be Reading!





What are you currently reading?

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead

It took me year to continue reading this series, but I'm happy I did, since the second book was way better than the first!




What did you recently finish reading?

Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead

As said, much better than the first book!



What do you think you'll read next?

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

I'll probably continue reading Vampire Academy series, but I'll probably start reading this at the same time :)





8 kommenttia :

Philippa said...

I love all those books! The Vampire Academy series is just awesome - Rose is kick ass :)

The Immortal Rules I just finished and it was a brilliant book - I'm sure you will love it!

My WWW for the week: http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-2/

Irish said...

I really need to finish the Vampire Academy series. I have the last 2 books to read but never find time to pick them up.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Peek a booK said...

Hi!
You can find my WWW here: http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr11.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Colletta said...

Enjoy your reading this week!

Here's my WWW Wednesday:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesdays-41112.html

Colletta

Megan Monell said...

I still haven't read the Vampire Academy books! here's my WWW: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesdays_11.html

Kwizgiver said...

I'll have to look into the Vampire Academy books, they sound good!

Mo said...

I keep seeing the Vampire Academy books everywhere. I'm going to have to check it out sometime!

I'm a new blog follower!

Hope you can swing by my WWW Wednesday post.

Happy Reading!

RebeccaAlora said...

The VA books are absolutely excellent!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz