February 01, 2012

Monthly Recap: January


I had big dreams for this month. I add here the (very disappointing) results of Netgalley Month - January and TBR January. *sigh.*

Best Reads




Yeah, quite a few favorites this month, too!


I read





And then to the hugely disappointing stuff..
Netgalley Month - January




I only read TWO. Seriously. I was meant to read like five for this, but.. That didn't happen, then.

Especially, when I received a new book from Netgalley, My Very UnFairy Tale Life, and I read that. Review coming up soon, btw!



And to more disappointing stuff!
TBR January




So.. This is quite bad, I know. But I'll behave better next month, right? :) I promise to stick with the freaking list, and I shall not add books to it!

And I shall read more Netgalleys next month. This month my only Netgalleys were "My Very Unfairy Tale Life" and "A Vampire for Christmas".

But I'm pretty sure that if I only stick with the list, it may get boring some times. And that's not something we wish, right? ;) (Back me up, guys!)


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz