February 06, 2012

Cover Crazy #17


Meme hosted by The Book Worms.


Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen

I don’t do dangerous.

Smart, uber-careful, ordinary Samantha – that’s me. But I just couldn’t pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush.
A kiss that did something to me – something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It’s like part of me is missing – and I don’t know if I can get it back.

Then there’s Bishop.

At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he’s keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes.
If he’s what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me.

I LIKE
* The wings are just amazing, who wouldn't love them!


I DON'T LIKE
* The Elvis- hair. Not a fan.



7 kommenttia :

Renae S said...

Totally agree about the wings! They look amazing!

Come visit my Cover Crazy?

Kell said...

Great cover! :)
My Monday Memes post

Hilda K said...

Gorgeous cover! Your comment on the Elvis Presley hair makes me laugh! :D

Sgcallaway1994 said...

I like the wings too! The black and white fits the mood. I don't like the harsh lighting on this face and top of the book cover.

Monaliz said...

Always good to hear! :D

Monaliz said...

You're right, I don't really like it either. Guess that's the reason I fixated on his Elvis-hair, because of the lighting :)

alwayzzcitra said...

I laughed out loud when I read elvis hair. I'm not a fan either, it ruins his entire style LOL.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz