February 01, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #15



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Miracle by Elizabeth Scott

Expected publication June 5th 2012


I sat there and wondered again why I'd lived…

Megan is a miracle.
At least, that’s what everyone says. Having survived a plane crash that killed everyone else on board, Megan knows she should be grateful just to be alive. The truth is, she doesn’t feel like a miracle.

In fact, she doesn’t feel anything at all. Then memories from the crash start coming back.

Scared and alone, Megan doesn’t know who to turn to. Her entire community seems unable — or maybe unwilling — to see her as anything but Miracle Megan.

Except for Joe, the beautiful boy next door with a tragic past and secrets of his own...
All Megan wants is for her life to get back to normal, but the harder she tries to live up to everyone’s expectations, the worse she feels.

This time, she may be falling too fast to be saved…


Don't forget A Bite's Tale giveaway, open internationally!

4 kommenttia :

Samual said...

Love the sounds of Miracle! Elizabeth Scott has been one of my favorite YA Contempt author. I love her writings! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Vanya D. said...

This is the second time I see this book today. I guess I gotta add it to my list :)

My wow is here

Renae S said...

This novel sounds really intriguing! Like a mystery novel with a twist of thrill...
Definitely adding!

Come visit my WoW?

Faye R said...

This sounds like such a riveting story and something that I've actually written something similiar myself. Sort of. The beginning bit anyway, with people saying someone was lucky to be alive but you know, they didn't feel lucky. And I am rambling!
This novel sounds amazing and is one I had not heard of before so thank you for putting it on my radar! Great pick!

Here's what I'm Waiting On this week!

Faye

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz