February 29, 2012

WWW Wednesday #20


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?

Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Leocardo Reyes (Blind Sight #1 Leocardo) by Ermisenda Alvarez

I actually have FOUR books I'm currently reading, but this is sort of "main project". Good so far.



What did you recently finish reading?

Blind Sight Through the Eyes of Aniela Dawson (Blind Sight #1 Aniela)

Had some mixed feelings about this one.



What do you think you'll read next?

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers

Received this through Netgalley yesterday, yay!


9 kommenttia :

Kell said...

They sound great! :)
My WWW post

Mel S said...

I love the cover of Grave Mercy!

Sara Kovach said...

Grave Mercy is on my TBR list. I cannot wait to read it.

thebookgatherer said...

You've got some interesting books there! What are the blind sight ones? Are they a series?
Here's my WWW: http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2012/02/www-wednesdays.html

Kwizgiver said...

Very interesting books. I'll have to check them out.

Jessica Mason said...

Ah! Grave Mercy again! I have seen this one on a couple of blogs now and I have to say it looks quite enticing!

Here's mien:

http://www.wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

Monaliz said...

I know, it's so pretty! :)

Monaliz said...

Me neither, only 3 books to finish before that.. :D Thanks for stopping by! :)

Monaliz said...

Yup, they are series, first books out just now :) I loved the Leo's side, so I can recommend that if you're interest!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz