February 13, 2012

Musing Mondays #15



Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading!


This week's musing asks…

What is your favorite romantic book –or book that includes a love story?

(an adult romance, young adult, kids’ story, anything)







Weeeell, I have to say that Twilight series is something that I have to read over and over again.

Guess this is my guilty pleasure..!





I'm still in love with the Hex Hall series!

Forbidden love, love triangles.. It's so juicy! And the third book will be out soon, yay!





You just have to love the drama of The Mortal Instruments series!

Also forbidden love, also love triangles, ooooo. Though I didn't enjoy City of Fallen Angels. But I have high hopes for the fifth book!




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


12 kommenttia :

Kell said...

I'm not a Twilight fan, I'm afraid, but I might check out those others. :)
My Monday Memes post

Jo Jones said...

Isn't it hard to pick just one?

vanessa eric said...

Twilight is quite good and I have the first book in the Mortal Instrument Series but haven't read it yet. Forbidden love and love triangle? Sounds like a great premise though!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Vicki said...

I've never read the Twilight series, or seen any of the movies. My daughter and 9 yr. old granddaughter love them though!

Amy said...

Awesome picks! I also picked The Mortal Instruments :D
http://amysbookden.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays-24-monday-20.html

Von @ Mr. Book Wonder said...

I've seen Twilight at least three times today. :) It's definitely a romantic book.

Hex Hall has a bit of awkward romance--forbidden. But I loved Hex Hall. It's funny!

No doubts for TMI plus in the first two books, our minds were set to know that Jace and Clary were forbidden to fall in love because you know... I don't want to mention it. I'm sensitive to it. LOL

Von @ Mr. Book Wonder said...

BTW, cute blog.

wutheringwillow said...

Hi! Thanks for the visit to my blog!

Interesting picks.

Monaliz said...

Too hard! :D It was hard enough to limit it to just three!

Monaliz said...

It was a little too twisted with Jace and Clary ;D

Monaliz said...

Thanks! :)

Amy said...

Great choices! I LOVED them all too - thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays-and-origins-blogfest.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz