December 19, 2011

Christmas is soon!

First of all, it's a amazing how many followers I have now!

It's unbelievable and I have to thank you all! :) It's good to know that I don't have to ramble here alone :)
Second, I'm making some editing, as you can see, so don't freak out, if my blog looks weird occasionally. It's temporary.

I think I'll go with this layout for a while, we'll see if there'll be big changes next year.
And since it's Christmas soon, I'll try to do something special this week! Maybe more reviews and I'm having my first author interview on Thursday or Friday. So exciting!

And yeah, I know, I missed my review yesterday. But my big brother had his 30th birthday party on Saturday, so I was barely alive yesterday.. But I'm feeling much better now ;)


3 kommenttia :

Nicki J Markus said...

Hey, I'm a new follower via Goodreads Blogger Lift, stopping by to say 'hi'.

Monaliz said...

Hi to you too, and thank you for following! :)

Monaliz said...

And followed you back! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz